ANCHORED STRIP CENTER
1002 E PACIFIC COAST HWY | LONG BEACH, CA
• Signalized Hard Corner Property enjoys 260 feet of block to block frontage on busy intersection Pacific Coast Highway & Martin Luther King Jr Ave.
• Corporate 7-Eleven Anchored Strip Center with Upside- Rare opportunity to purchase a strip center containing a corporate tenant at only $237 /sq. ft.
• Excellent Traffic Count The combination of Pacific Coast Highway & Martin Luther King Jr. Ave boasts close to 60K VPD (vehicles per day)
• Dense LA Urban Market Located in a dense Los Angeles County city, containing 286,401 people in a 3 mile radius and over 490,515 people in a 5 mile radius.
• Exceptional Retail Trade Area Asset is conveniently located less than 2 miles from the 710 freeway and the street serves as a prime retail arterial for traffic going to and from the freeway. Polytechnic High School & Long Beach City College Pacific Coast Campus are also walking distance from the subject property.
Property Type: Net-Leased
Status: For Sale
Building Size (Total GLA): 25,045 SF
Lot Size: 42,091 SF
Cap Rate Current: 4.88%
Cap Rate Pro Forma: 6.42%
Price Per Square Foot (Building): $237.57
Price Per Square Foot (Lot): $141.36
Major Tenants: 7-Eleven